|Leaders & Governors have a deep, accurate understanding of the school's effectiveness informed by views of parents, pupils and staff.|
- Regular timetable of governor visits & meetings to view progress against SDP
- Governor learning walks - termly
- GB use on-line training via The Key & NGA Gold as appropriate to enhance skills
- Regular meetings with Key Subject groups to hold groups to account.
|Team leaders to have a deep and accurate understanding of their subject area & their extended impact in raising standards for whole school development|
- Coaching focus from partners/hubs throughout the Borough
- Key CPD centre to aid subject pedagogy
- Monitoring timetable gives opportunities for feedback for high standards
- Termly meetings to discuss pedagogy and reflect on impact across the school
- Performance management targets for middle leaders reflect expectations of effective leadership.
|To empower all staff to excel & develop through participation in quality research & professional development networks|
- Team leads to participate in Hub meetings through the Borough, eg, writing champions
- The Key CPD centre to be used bu all staff to keep up-to-date with current pedagogy
- Staff to become members of the Chartered College of teaching.
|To enhance staff knowledge and understanding of their own mental health and emotional well-being|
- CPD around mental health with SEMH support in place
- Mindfulness embedded into the curriculum/timetable for staff and pupils
- Train staff in a variety of resilience building activities to improve in-class support.
| || |