|All pupils & staff know what the qualities of an effective learner and the values of a 'Chiseldonite'
- Create values and waht it means to be a 'Chiseldonite.'
- Introduce concept to pupils and staff
- Chiseldonites: behaviour for learning; attitudes to learning; metacognition; sense of belonging etc
|The school has high expectations for pupils’ behaviour and conduct
- Carry out Big Award Audit - Term 1
- CPD for all staff on peer support and girl friendship issues - Term 2
- Update, restore the anti-bullying policy, so that it is up-to-date and fit for the future - Term 1
|Relationships among pupils and staff reflect a positive and respectful culture; pupils are safe and they feel safe.
- Read/adapt 5 respects with staff/pupils so that there is a positive, respectful culture
- Assembly discussing the agreed Respect Charter & Launch - Term 1
- Respect Charter to be displayed around the school in key places and in all classrooms
- SLT to monitor the charter and discuss any breaches with staff and/or pupils - termly
|Pupils are confident, self-assured and take pride in their work, their school & their appearance
- Create a published section on school website for pupils to publish work to, including Teams.
- Have a framed art work for pupils to encourage high quality art work
- Photos of pupils who have immaculate uniform to promote school uniform
- Inspirational speakers in school to motivate pupils.
|To improve lunchtime and break time behaviour so that it is exemplary
- CPD for all MDSAs on how to interact and 'play' during free time to engage all pupils
- Metacognition training so that staff are using Growth Mindset
- SLT to be visible on the playground as much as possible to encourage positive behaviour.
|Pupil make a positive contribution to the wider community.
- Make contact with PC to find out about any 'jobs' that we could be involved in
- Eco Club to arrange a litter pick through the village
- Choir to arrange to sing at local events, ef, remembrance day at Cenotaph
- Pupils to plant some daffodils and other early plants along the village green before Winter (Eco Club).
|There is demonstrable improvement in the behaviour and attendance of pupils who have particular needs.
- SLT to monitor attendance of all groups more closely during weekly meeting. LE to break down groups attendance and report to SLT - in decline or improving
- Continue to celebrate high attendance at weekly sharing assembly by awarding attendance cup to winning class.