|To enhance pupils' knowledge & understanding of their own mental health, emotional well-being to form positive relationships
- CPD for all staff around mental health
- SEMH to support pupils with mental health and well-being
- Complete work from capital bid to mental well-being - sensory rooms.
|The curriculum extends beyond the academic, vocational or technical and provides for pupils’ broader development. The school’s work to enhance pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is of a high quality.
- Complete SMSC self-evaluation tool to create specific actions to be implemented - Term 1
- Write SMSC policy and create 'How we Promote SMSC' poster for website - T2
- Develop and annual SMSC calendar, which incorporates cultural festivals, themed weeks like anti-bullying week etc - Term 1 annually
- Develop reflection time for pupils and staff
- create 'real' space for spiritual time and reflection
- Look at the impact of new technologies and initiative like 'Drone' club for learning.
|The school prepares pupils for life in modern Britain effectively, developing their understanding of the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, tolerance and respect.
- Complete SMSC self-evaluation tool to create specific actions to be implemented - Term 1, which includes British Values
- Continue to deliver high quality lessons on Fundamental British Values
- Monitor learning of British Values through learning walks, lesson drop-ins, book looks, and report to governors at curriculum committee - ongoing.