We are a small, friendly and happy school with eight classes. We are looking for an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work across the school from nursery to Y6, in the support of our pupils.
Post closes 12pm Wednesday 30th May 2018, with interviews being carried out Tuesday 5th June 2018. Please complete the application and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
This post will be as follows:
Monday - Thursday 11.25am until 3.25pm &
Friday 11am until 2pm.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a creative, forward thinking person
- Be fully supportive of the aims and ethos of our School
- Have the highest expectation of our children
- Be familiar with following teaching plans and assessment
- Have experience supporting children in a variety of year groups
- Have a passion and enthusiasm for the teaching of English and Mathematics
The children are looking for:
- A happy, kind and helpful person who makes learning fun
We can offer:
- A committed and enthusiastic staff who work well as a team
- Friendly and responsive children
- Appropriate professional development
- A pleasant and stimulating learning environment
Chiseldon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory enhanced clearance by the Criminal Records Bureau and 3 good references.