HOW TO ENTER:
The deadline for entries June 2018 and the winner will be selected 4 weeks after the closing date.
Designs must be in digital format and include rules and description, so they can be attached via email and sent to email@example.com.
Everyone here at TPDAL are excited about seeing your entries! If you have any problems or questions please let us know.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to primary school children from 5 to 11 years of age only.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Your entry will not be returned to you once submitted, so be sure to make a copy.
- When submitting your entry, you must provide the pupil’s name, age and your school. We will only use this information in relation to the Competition and will not use it for any other purposes.
- Only one entry per child is permitted, maximum three entries per school.
- By submitting your entry to the Competition, you give over all copyright ownership to TPDAL who can use your design and concept in future playground markings in any way they wish.
- By submitting to the competition, you give permission for TPDAL to use your pupil’s name, age and school for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of the entry.
- We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The winner will be selected by TPDAL at their discretion within 4 weeks of the announced deadline date.
- Sending in an entry to the Competition means that you accept these terms and conditions, which are the rules of the competition. Always check with the child’s parent or guardian that they are happy for you to enter the Competition based on these terms and conditions.